COSMO HURTS KIDS
Hi! I'm VICTORIA HEARST. My family's company, the Hearst Corporation, publishes COSMOPOLITAN MAGAZINE, also known as COSMO. It contains PORNOGRAPHY such as:
- Drawings of naked men and women in sexual positions.
- Photos of full rear male nudity.
- Articles glorifying group sex, anal sex, married couples swinging parties, sex with strangers, and more.
- A "Sex Q & A" section where female readers ask graphic sexual questions and receive graphic sexual answers.
- A "Sex Toy of the Month" feature.
COSMO seduces underage girls into reading the magazine by putting teen and “tween” idols on the cover, and by printing articles listing the best colleges to go to to have sex.
MY "COSMO HURTS KIDS" CAMPAIGN IS NOT TRYING TO CENSOR THIS MAGAZINE OR PUT IT OUT OF BUSINESS. THE GOAL IS TO HAVE COSMO LABELLED “ADULT MATERIAL" SO THAT IT CANNOT BE SOLD TO ANYONE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE.
The AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION says that SEXUALIZATION HAS SIGNIFICANT NEGATIVE MENTAL HEALTH CONSEQUENCES FOR UNDERAGE GIRLS.
COSMOPOLITAN MAGAZINE'S EDITOR-IN-CHIEF JOANNA COLES has confessed that COSMO is all about SEX and "ENCOURAGING AMERICAN WOMEN TO HAVE MORE AND BETTER ORGASMS."
THIS MAGAZINE IS PORNOGRAPHIC AND VIOLATES STATES' "MATERIAL HARMFUL TO MINORS LAWS." IT SHOULD NOT BE SOLD TO KIDS!!